You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Corbin D. Milenbaugh

actually enjoyed visiting the dentist after my experience here. Julie helped verify my insurance and Dr. Milenbaugh was so helpful in repairing a broken tooth on a whim. Would recommend this office to anyone without hesitation!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very thankful a friend recommended me to Dallas Dental Specialists to see Dr. Milenbaugh. His caring staff and chairside manner reflected all of the things that a caring, patient doctor should uphold. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very friendly, professional doc. Felt confortable at this office

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Great dental office, and overall exceptional experience

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Kind, Nice looking young man with very courteous dental assistants. I had to wait a few minutes but I showed up with a emergency sore tooth and he took care of me as soon as he could.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have lived in many regions across the country and have been to several different dentists. Out of all of them, Dr. Milenbaugh is my favorite hands down. He takes time to thoroughly answer all of my questions without rushing me off. Candace (spelling?) cleaned my teeth and was very detailed, yet gentle

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

A very caring and gentle dentist, I have been going to Dr. Milenbaugh for over 8 years now. He always asks questions about all of my family members, and he always goes out of his way to make my dental visit more relaxed. If you are afraid of the dentist I highly recommend him Barbara Murphy Dallas, TX

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

So thankful I have finally found a great dentist! I've lived in Dallas for over ten years and have been dental shopping for most of that time. It's difficult these days to find a family dentist that listens and cares about his/her patients, but I can say Dr. Milenbaugh is truly wonderful!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Corbin D. Milenbaugh's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "actually enjoyed visiting the dentist after my experience here. Julie helped verify my insurance and Dr. Milenbaugh was so helpful in repairing a broken tooth ..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thankful a friend recommended me to Dallas Dental Specialists to see Dr. Milenbaugh. His caring staff and chairside manner reflected all of the things tha..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly, professional doc. Felt confortable at this office"

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dental office, and overall exceptional experience"

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind, Nice looking young man with very courteous dental assistants. I had to wait a few minutes but I showed up with a emergency sore tooth and he took care of..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wasn't pushy and thoroughly showed me the problem with my tooth on the X-ray. Very nice doctor"

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very prompt, efficient office. The people there are very caring, and I didn't feel like they were trying to upsell."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have lived in many regions across the country and have been to several different dentists. Out of all of them, Dr. Milenbaugh is my favorite hands down. He ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very caring and gentle dentist, I have been going to Dr. Milenbaugh for over 8 years now. He always asks questions about all of my family members, and he alw..."

July 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So thankful I have finally found a great dentist! I've lived in Dallas for over ten years and have been dental shopping for most of that time. It's difficult ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Aweful, Rude staff! Had to wIt for almost 45 min to be seen. Once Corbin came in he was short and rude. Never again."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This dentist is now at Dallas Dental Specialists in Uptown Dallas"

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful young man who was very professional and caring. I highly recommend this dentist"

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is now at Dallas Dental Specialists. Highly recommend this office in Uptown Dallas"

February 28, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Corbin" to "Corbin D."

October 20, 2013