Ratings for Dr. Corbin D. Milenbaugh

Highly recommend Dallas Dental Specialists and Dr. Milenbaugh. He took the time to thoroughly answer all of my questions, and having three extractions was completely painless

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I have been coming to Dr. Milenbaugh for over 11 years now. He truly cares about his patients and goes the extra mile every time to make sure I am comfortable

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I love coming here. Even though it is only every 3-6 months for cleanings...every time I come back the dentist remembers my family and it's like catching up on old times. The entire staff is great with young kids which made the visit that much better and easier for them to get their dental work completed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Impressively gentle hygienist and doctor. I was a nervous wreck when I went in, but the laughing gas they have did the trick. I believe my two wisdom teeth were out in under 15 minutes from when the doctor numbed me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

A caring environment where I felt comfortable and safe having my implant placed. Dr. Moore and Dr. Corbin Milenbaugh were most professional and did impeccable work on restoring my smile

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Very gentle doctor and caring staff! My dental experience was painless and the billing process was a breeze. Enjoyed my dental check up which is a first for me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

actually enjoyed visiting the dentist after my experience here. Julie helped verify my insurance and Dr. Milenbaugh was so helpful in repairing a broken tooth on a whim. Would recommend this office to anyone without hesitation!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very thankful a friend recommended me to Dallas Dental Specialists to see Dr. Milenbaugh. His caring staff and chairside manner reflected all of the things that a caring, patient doctor should uphold. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very friendly, professional doc. Felt confortable at this office

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Great dental office, and overall exceptional experience

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015