Ratings for Dr. Corbin D. Milenbaugh

Impressively gentle hygienist and doctor. I was a nervous wreck when I went in, but the laughing gas they have did the trick. I believe my two wisdom teeth were out in under 15 minutes from when the doctor numbed me.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

A caring environment where I felt comfortable and safe having my implant placed. Dr. Moore and Dr. Corbin Milenbaugh were most professional and did impeccable work on restoring my smile

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Very gentle doctor and caring staff! My dental experience was painless and the billing process was a breeze. Enjoyed my dental check up which is a first for me.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

actually enjoyed visiting the dentist after my experience here. Julie helped verify my insurance and Dr. Milenbaugh was so helpful in repairing a broken tooth on a whim. Would recommend this office to anyone without hesitation!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very thankful a friend recommended me to Dallas Dental Specialists to see Dr. Milenbaugh. His caring staff and chairside manner reflected all of the things that a caring, patient doctor should uphold. Highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Very friendly, professional doc. Felt confortable at this office

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Great dental office, and overall exceptional experience

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Kind, Nice looking young man with very courteous dental assistants. I had to wait a few minutes but I showed up with a emergency sore tooth and he took care of me as soon as he could.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Wasn't pushy and thoroughly showed me the problem with my tooth on the X-ray. Very nice doctor

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Very prompt, efficient office. The people there are very caring, and I didn't feel like they were trying to upsell.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015