Ratings for Dr. Deshawndranique D. Gray

Groups all patients together after procedure. Poor bedside minors.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Gray is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Dr. Gray is awesome. She really cares and is so knowledgeable. I've seen about 5 Obgyns since moving to the area in 95, but Dr. Gray is by far the best. She is always available and her staff is just as caring as she is. The office is beautifully decorated and so peaceful. I can't say enough great things about this doctor and her practice.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

I started going to Dr. Gray after experiencing problems with my previous OB/GYN who I had been going to for 6years. I wanted to find an office that was pleasant as well as professional to its patients and have been going for the past 2 years. Dr. Gray has a very professional staff that assisted me in making sure my visits would be handled efficiently and they always have a smile on their faces which to me shows great leadership and pleasant working environment.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY WONDERFUL! My husband and I Both Love Her! Very compassionate, personable, attentive, and Highly Skilled. She performed a very successful surgery, her office staff is very nice and accomodating, and she doesn't overbook her patients allowing her adequate time with each patient and no long waits.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

I Have been going to Dr. Gray, for a year now. My daughter was so afraid of her but she became unafraid. I told my daughter she is the best that I have ever had being a female doctor. I appreciated her and the staff for making me and my daughter so confortable. I would recommend her to all my friend and cousin. Sonya

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Gray & all staff members~!! She delivered my son years ago and STILL remembers his name~!! (= Kudos to Dr. Gray & company...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Gray is excellent, I drive clear across town to see her and I have been seeing her for about 3 yrs now. I am planning a pregnancy and I look forward to her delivering my little one.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Ive been going to her for 3 years, I absolutely love Dr.Gray she has to be one of the best OBGYN hands down. She delivered my son 7 months ago and she has been great every since i definitely recommend Dr.Gray.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I was a patent of Dr. grey while I was expecting in my opinion she was very pushy and lacked compassion. No I would not recommend Dr. Grey nor would I be a returning patient of hers.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Dr. Deshawndranique D. Gray's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2001)

Oxford