Ratings for Dr. Antoinette S. Cordell

I see Dr. Cleveland he is so wonderful I have had some very rough times and he is wonderful in building me up it takes a lot for me to connect with a Dr. but he is so easy and attentive that getting well is made simple I suggest Dr. Cleveland to anyone he is absolutely wonderful

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr. Cleveland is great. He is very soft spoken and caring. At the first appointment he was very interested in what I wanted and didn't want out of therapy, and he had my best interest in mind. I'm very happy with him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

These people are a joke. I have tried to get an appointment for my son here for about 2 years now because they were recommended. Finally got a phone intake in May. Keep calling and leaving messages, no one ever returns calls. You would think that after months , he would have got an appointment, but , nope.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

My family has seen Polly and Dr.V for many years and have had exceptional service from them and thier office staff. Over the years, my son needed additional testing from other Psychologists in the office and received the same professionalism. Medicine isn't an exact science and we can't expect one person to "fix" our loved ones or families. My son at age 11 became a sexual perpertrator and is no longer in my custody or seeing Polly. This is not a reflection of the support and therapy she had provided over the years. My son's lawyer even stated we had the best Psychologist in Ohio! Dr. V has moved on with his career and he was my Psychologist and is greatly missed. I hope he is enjoying his new adventure in life! I would love to say who I am but I'm sure this should be kept personnal. I love all the staff at the office and miss them dearly!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I am a 29 year old man. I saw Dr. Cordell for years before seeing Mr. Oakes. I can not offer a perspective from the adult standpoint, as I was a patient from age 6-18. I can offer you a perspective unlike these other reviews. All of my memories are of calm, kind & considerate people. I truly felt as though they cared, especially Mr. Oakes. It scares me to say it, but if I had never met Dr. Cordell and MR. Oakes, I am certain I would be in jail, dead or...in a bad place. I was given new and interesting ideas/tools of how to deal with my emotions. I was helped through every step of my journey with my multitude of issues. I am eternally grateful for these people. I think of them often and still remember fun and constructive projects such as a model Empire State Building we made out of straws. These people think out of the box and care about the well being of their patients. The help I received was invaluable and I thank and love them for helping me become the successful man I am today.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2012

I don't have direct complaints about, Dr.Cordell's services as a Doctor I am to new of a patient to determine that as of yet, But I do have complaints about the professionalism of Dr. Cordell, I have had 3 total appointments with her directly for my child, all three have been at 10am and all three times she was late for the appointment, as in not even in the building when i arrived, all three times she was at least 20 min late, and one time nearly an hour, she also has yet to provide the report of my sons testing, to his school nearly three weeks later than, it was promised, and has failed to respond to phone calls and emails within a reasonable time frame. punctuality is a problem.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

My daughter who is autistic is currently seeing someone here. (She has gone thru 4 foster families that neglected and abused her). A few years ago Children Services said I had to pay $111 to finish my parent assessment (missed three appointments). It took several months once paid to finish. Hoping to have family counseling again there but I was told by Childrens Services that Dr. Cordell says my daugher is "not ready yet". Yet I had family counseling at Family Services Association for several months until Children Services wouldn't take her there even though Juvenile Court ordered it-reunification. I passed a parent assessment with another agency but not with Dr. Cordell so I would like to know if anyone has been "reunified" or helped with Dr. Cordell.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

My children and i have been going to Dr. cordell for years! She has done nothing to help my children and I. She only believes there father and not the children or me. Very dissapointed. My children don't think she listens to what they want or need. They don't think she cares about there feelings at all. They have been going to see her for about 8 years now, honestly I think she has not helped them one bit. They need there mother in there life and no one seems to understand that or care about my childrens feelings and what they need to become well rounded adults!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr Gunn seems anti-male. My ex has manipulated and played her very easily. She has shown no interest in hearing both sides of argument. Dr Gunn early on informed my children that she came from broken home and then is enabling to my ex-wife's exclusionary tactics. My advice is men beware...especially regarding any domestic relations actions. I do not have any experience with anyone else at firm, only Dr Marcy Gunn.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Cordell and Melodie make you feel at ease and comfortable. They are professional, friendly, and do an excellent job. Highly recommend. A++++++++

flag | Submitted December 17, 2007