Ratings for Dr. Cyril Wolf

Dr. Wolf has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is the best, has amazing bedside manner, and will get you feeling right. He is very accessible and I can reach him by phone anytime.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Wolf is an amazing physician, the best doctor I have ever visited with while living in Houston. He has a very good sense of humor and like they say, laughter is the best medicine. I had to stop seeing him when he changed to a premium plan but every doctor I have seen since makes me miss the times I was at his office. An expert at making you feel comfortable and extremely helpful with any ailness I had at the time, he knew I didn't have insurance on and would give free samples of medicine that would really help me out. Hope to see him again in the future and will make sure my next insurance has him listed as a provider.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Dr. Wolf has been my GP since I was 10. I am now 20 and have been completely satisfied with his efforts as a Doctor. His new practice while pricey is amazing. I was sick during Christmas, and he got me a refill on my prescription and personally called me on Christmas day to check up on me. He has always been helpful, funny and caring and has always made going to the doctors relaxing and not stressful. I would highly recommend Dr Wolf to anybody as he is a great family doctor. My whole family has been very happy with him, and his medical practice in general.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Dr. Wolf is a very caring, funny and knowledgeable doctor and I adore him. His staff is wonderful and very friendly as well. I just wish he would a lot more time between each patient so that he is able to address our concerns. I waited 1hr 30min in the waiting area and another 40 min in the room and I felt rushed with the exam and was not able to ask the questions and concerns I had. Although I know he cares deeply about all of his patients, there has to be a solution w/ the waiting.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

While Dr. Wolf is a very busy man, it's for good reason. He's a great doctor that will not turn you away or make you wait for days to see him. When I had a deep laceration and my old doctor's office offered to see me in a week, Dr. Wolf saw me THAT DAY as a new patient after hours and that is the very reason that I don't mind waiting when I go see him since I know he's doing the same for someone else. He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr Wolf is a very nice and funny man, and I think he knows medicine very well, but he is EXTREMELY busy. You almost always wait at least 30-45min after your scheduled appt time to see him. It often seems like he's rushing through my appointment. His office also seems like a revolving door for reps from the drug companies. On the plus side, he frequently hooks you up with samples of any medicine you might need when he can.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Wolf is a kind and caring doctor. He puts the patient first and has treated many of my family members and coworkers for years. I would refer him to anyone without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2007

Dr. Cyril Wolf's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1968)