Ratings for Dr. Daniel Hanby

Dr. Handy is the BEST pediatrician "hands down" in Houston!!! Our kids, ages 30, 23 and 18, have all gone to Dr. Handy from birth until they were old enough to see our Family Physician. It was hard to transition away from Dr. Handy and his sidekick Kay, as they became like family to us... I can count on one hand the number of times each of our kids have taken an antibiotic, as he prefers to use preventive methods rather than over prescribe meds. He is down to earth, practical, always willing to look for cost-savings in treatment. He's a gem and made raising our kids a lot less stressful.... We love you Dr. Hanby!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Hanby was our pediatrician for all three kids. He was genuinely caring, knowledgeable, and flexible. He was more concerned with helping your family than making money for the drug companies. My kids have very positive memories about Dr. Hanby.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Hanby is FANTASTIC!! My oldest is now 12 and he has been her doc since she was born. Dr. Hanby always has a natural or unusual alternative to take care of something. He doesn't push the drugs, and I really like that. He is very down to earth and easy to talk to. The kids love him and we do too! He will take all the time you need with whatever you are dealing with. I just can't say enough about him! He's the best! :-)

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I really like Dr. Hanbys professionalism and that he is genuinely concerned about my childs well being.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. Daniel Hanby's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1962)