Ratings for Dr. Heinrich G. Schettler

Fantastic physician! Caring, knowledgeable and cautious.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Great Dr he deliver both of my kids and soon to be 3 I would highly recommen him ☆☆☆☆☆

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Schettler for 11 years. He and his staff has me spoiled rotten! Each time I go he never makes me feel like I'm being rushed. He listens and answers any question I may have. 2 years ago I was the hospital due to an eptopic pregnacy, although he was not on call that weekend, he was there at 7:00 am Monday to come and check on me. You really have to know him and his great humaor to understand him. I love him and his entire staff because they are VERY GOOD TO ME AND MY NEEDS! I would refer any and every female to him because I think he does a great job!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

I have been a patient of dr schettler for 15 years and I am very pleased with him and his staff. He has a new office and it is wonderful! He delivered all three of my children and I am pregnant again about to have my fourth. All three of my first were 9 lbs and over. In fact my last baby was 11' 9 oz 22 1/2 inches long and all were vaginal. He never never never told me I had to have a c-section until this pregnancy obviously because the last baby was so big. He is German and maybe people don't get his sense of humor but also take into consideration he is an older man. Close to 70 I believe. His line of work isn't all gumdrops and rainbows either. I personally like that there is no chit chat during examinations or joking. It's all business as it should be. I think that if he did act soft and sweet woman would complain that he is too nice during such a personal exam. Either you like him or you don't. Why get on a public forum and complain? Just find someone else to use. To each his own!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

Dr. schettler us a great doctor I have been going go him fir the past 8 yrs he delivered my 7 yr old son helpers me when I had to had my cervical cancer surgery got rid of it! he also saved my life when I had my baby when Ialmist died when I had my baby! he us friendly n Irvine have another baby he us definitely the doctor I will go with!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

he delivered my first daughter in 09 now he's delivering my 2nd daughter in September he's the best I trust him as my doctor love his funny sense of humor well he tries and he doesn't mean any harm. he's also treated me for hovering he's the best doc ever. if I have more children he will be the one to deliver then

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I've seen Dr. Schettler for 19 years. He delivered my 3 daughters, via c-section AFTER ATTEMPTING VAGINAL DELIVERY ON THE FIRST TWO! He doesn't abuse the method. Gave me 17.5 hours to deliver, after my water broke. Perhaps he is a little smarter than the average doc (why I prefer him) and knows what's best for patient and baby. He has been practicing for many years. #2 He is German, not a southern boy. Don't have the expectation you are seeing southern gentlman. Want an incredible doctore, use him. Want someone to baby you and nurture you....see someone else. I actually find him quite humorous. His humor is very different from most, but I always left smiling. Creep factor? Seriously?? Good lord. I'm very modest and can say he is, by far, considerate of my modestly. All are entitled to our opinions, however; Dr. Schettler is the right choice for someone looking for a knowledgable doc with a great staff. My experience with "d first baby" was just fine. Went back for 2 more babies...

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr. Schettler delivered my 2 boys...who are now 6 and 4. Yess he does make comments that are unexpected at times, but it does not make him a "bad" dr. Both of mine were c-sections...I had the first one because my baby never dropped and I was overdue and same with 2nd. I belive ppl need to suck it up...he is a great Dr. If I decide to have another he will be the one to deliver!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

I did not, repeat, did NOT enjoy having him as my doctor! I was very upset with his horrible bedside manner! I have family who went to him, and apparently "told him off" and he wasn't such a****. But I do not and would not reccomend him to anyone. My advice, Dr. Schettler, either find a new practice, or develope better bedside manner because I do not feel you are in the right position working with highly emotional pregnant women with the attitude you have.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I just had my last visit with this Dr. today. He was soo rough when he took my culture samples that I actually yelled in pain and all he could say is "If you think this hurts wait till you have the baby!" After my appt I had to take my own cultures to the lab which is 5 miles away only to discover that the Dr. scrapped me soo hard that when i urinated it burned like hell! On top of everything else when i called to tell the office what was happening the receptionist responded like it was all good saying "It's not unheard of not to worry the nurse will call you back when she gets off her break." WTH?

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Heinrich G. Schettler's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal