Ratings for Dr. Michael Knapick

dr Knapick and his staff are obviously overrated. The staff is rude, I even wonder if one of the receptionist that I have the bad luck each time to fall with her is racist since she never looks at me in the eyes and was in two instances disrespectful with me. Once I was 11 mm late and she started a monologue of 15 mn, when she

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Knapick has been my children's pediatrician since they were born. He is an excellent doctor. I love that he always follows up with me to find out if my kids are doing better. He is patient and he works well with my kids. He is such a great doctor that even though we have left the Cypress area we travel from Beaumont to his office.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Dr. Knapick was both our son and daughter's pediatrician from the time they were born. They are now 18 and 22 years old. The only thing I can say is, you will never find a more caring and compassionate pediatrician. I just wish he would now practice adult medicine. We still refer to him when ever we can.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

When I was pregnant and asking for Pediatrician referrals, Dr. Knapik's name came up a few time - all with great recommendations. We have been going to him for 4 years and are very happy with him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Our family LOVES Dr. Knapick. I started using him when my 1st son was 18 months old after being extremely disappointed with our previous ped. I now have 2 sons and I couldn't be happier with the change. I never feel rushed by him during our office visits. He always takes the extra time to look something up for us if I need or want additional information and more importantly, he never makes me feel bad for wanting more information. My youngest son was hospialized for 5 days shortly after his 1st bday and Dr. Knapick called us almost daily not only to check on the status of my son, but on the well being of the whole family. He truly does care and takes the extra time I think all parents and children deserve from a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Very caring doctor. Have used him for my children for many years.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Knapick is an excellent pediatrician. He was my sons doctor until my son became and adult and he is still my daughters doctor. My daughter has Down Syndrome and he always reads up and keeps current on her type of syndrome and keeps up with what tests needed to be done when. I will be very sad when my daughter is too old to go to Dr. Knapick because she really likes him and feels comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2007

Dr. Michael Knapick's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX