Ratings for Dr. Andrezej J. Janecki

Arrogant and indifferent to your symptoms. Performed a band ligation of an internal hemorrhoid and due to his carelessness and rush missed the target hemorrhoid completely and instead of ligating the hemorrhoid, he placed the rubber band on healthy tissue which had to be fixed by a colo-rectal surgeon. This doctor credentials look good on paper, but in reality his overconfidence makes him dangerously and he could not give a s!hit about his patients wellness. Do yourself a favor, see another gastro particularly if you suffer from hemorrhoids.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Mix my records with another patient, same name different birthday. Scheduled ban appointment to discuss test results of biopsy, didn't behave the info, charged me for the visit, and later Janecki said I remember reading the report and the biospy is negative, but I can't find it. Very poor management of records with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I went to Dr Madhukar Kaw for years but wanted a second opinion. I couldn't have found a better Doctor! Staff was great! Wait time short! Best of all, Dr. Janecki is EXTREMELY THOROUGH:) He spent a lot of time with me and gave me every possible scenario for my stomach problems. During the procedure I asked for sedation to save the exorbitant cost of Anesthesia, ($500 no more, try $2000 last time:() and was asleep the entire time and felt fine afterwards. Dr. Janecki did multiple tests which Dr. Kaw did not and he was very polite, friendly and explained everything to my wife after the procedure. His staff was incredibly knowledgeable about the results after the tests came through and the nurse explained everything/every result from the tests saving me the follow up visit for the moment. Can you beat that? Thank Dr. Janecki and staff for a great experience:)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

After 25 years of doctors fobbing me off and making jokes about using the toilet every 4 days, I have finally found one that is willing to listen to me and test me for problems. It's not normal to have horrible cramping and to use the toilet every 3-4 days! DrJanecki is one of the only doctors ever, after a life time of digestive issues to actually want to help me!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I found Dr. Janecki to be down to earth yet very knowledgeable. I have had 3 colonoscopies with him. I especially appreciate that I leave the clinic with a report in hand (pictures included) and a personal discussion of the results with Dr. Janecki. I have had excellent treatment (friendly, kind, caring) by him and the staff at the surgery center he uses.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

My mother had two colonoscopies by Janecki, and both were bad experiences. This week was horrible. Dr. J came breezing into the clinic LATE clearly irritated that he had a procedure scheduled. He said "What the HELL is this??". He rushed through the procedure to be able to leave early with his grown daughter who was in the waiting room with us. (She was introduced to the staff)He was very rough with my mother, did not give her ample sedation. She became nauseated during the procedure so he ordered another medication which left her totally out of it for the rest of the day. She was manhandled on the table and her neck has been injured as a result. Dr. J. did not speak to my father or me after the procedure, but rushed out into the waiting room in his sports jacket and left with his daughter without a word to us. During the follow-up appointment my mother mentioned to Janecki that her abdomen hurt after this procedure like it never had before and he said "Well it wasn't anything I did."

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I believe that I underwent an unnecessary colonoscopy. It was painless - I was given general anesthesia. But the diagnosis was silly sounding - and I wasn't told much, and just given pills and sent on my way. I only saw him once after the procedure, and it seemed like a waste of time. My problem wasn't treated at all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

I had the same situation with Dr. Janecki. I have been through several colonoscopies and endoscopic procedures and have always been sedated well. With Dr. Janecki I was awake the whole time and in extreme pain for both the egd and colonoscopy and they did not increase the sedation meds even though I was in excruciating pain and was wrenching, and they knew I was wide awake, alert and conscious. He is a good doctor, but I thought this was cruel.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I had a colonoscopy with Dr. Janecki, it was the worst medical expierience of my life. I was assured by all that this would be painless, like getting up from a nap. Well thats a load!! I came to during the procedure, distinctly remembered being held on the table and expierirncing extrem pain in my Belly. Then he gives my wife the rosey story " all went well blah, blah" some time the next week I get a call from his nurse, well I still sit down and it looks like Ive passed a cat, Ill get a second opinion, Today. Do your self a favor, pass on this doctor, he gives the procedure a bad name. Les Joiner, Sealy, TX

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. Andrezej J. Janecki's Credentials

• Akademia Med Im Karola Marcinkowskiego, Poznan, Poland (Grad. 1977)