This doctor bedside manners is horrible. After not seeing him for about 4 years after going thru surgies, went back to see him after my doctor recommended me to him. I was giving the third degree and wanting to know why I did not go back to the doctors that had treated me before. After a few words back and forth, he closed my file and asked that I do not come back. Didn't have to wory, wasn't coming back, too many other good doctors out there. If you doubt him in any way, or too many questions, he doesn't want you as a patient,, so dont waste your time seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had back surgeries (pain) for 20 years, After seeing Dr. Gorback 2 1/2 months he diagnosed me and gave me an injection that made me pain free for a month. He is so professional and his bedside manners are awesome. I would have recommended him to friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr gorback was 'the first Dr. to go over in detail my problems. He s treating me now with good results. Why wasn't I lucky enough to go to him first

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This doctor comes in, sits down and gives eye contact while you're talking. He is never rushed. He is extremely honest and expects the same from his patients. If you want relief for your pain, he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Very poor office staff. Unfriendly, not helpful, and generally messes things up several times.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I can't believe how many doctors I had to go through before I finally found Dr. G. He was the first one who believed me and didn't just blame everything on fibromyalgia like the other doctors. He actually LISTENS and does an EXAMINATION. Based on that he said I had a lot of different pain problems all over and that while it could be fibro he thought that would be a mistake. He said we should try breaking it down into separate pain problems and do each one. I started crying I thought I was stuck with all my complaints blamed on fibro.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Gorback is a nice man, and a seemingly god doctor. However, he dropped me down on my meds from my previos doctor, making me very ill. He provided injections which didn't work. When I quietly asked about a change in medication he treated me like an addict. I left and found a much better and more understanding doctor. I wish him the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

This was my third pain doctor. The first two just gave me drugs. He got my pain so I didn't need to be so druggy all the time. I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Great docotr. Very informative - told me everything I needed to know in a way I could understand him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Michael S. Gorback's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This doctor bedside manners is horrible. After not seeing him for about 4 years after going thru surgies, went back to see him after my doctor recommended me t..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had back surgeries (pain) for 20 years, After seeing Dr. Gorback 2 1/2 months he diagnosed me and gave me an injection that made me pain free for a mont..."

February 6, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael S."

October 20, 2013