Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Gorback

Dr. Gorback is a doctor that listens to what you have to say. He does the necessary test to make sure what he needs to treat. I have had knee pain for over a year and it is now gone thanks to Dr. Gorback. My husband started going to see Dr. Gorback for backand hip pain and he really liked Dr. Gorback professionalism . Thanks Dr.Gorback.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

I think this might be the only doctor left who actually listens to you and then actually does a physical exam. When I started my visit by telling him what my MRI showed he said, "I don't want to know what your tests show right now. Tell me your story, then we'll do a physical, then we'll look at tests." That's the opposite of everyone else I've seen.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

This doctor bedside manners is horrible. After not seeing him for about 4 years after going thru surgies, went back to see him after my doctor recommended me to him. I was giving the third degree and wanting to know why I did not go back to the doctors that had treated me before. After a few words back and forth, he closed my file and asked that I do not come back. Didn't have to wory, wasn't coming back, too many other good doctors out there. If you doubt him in any way, or too many questions, he doesn't want you as a patient,, so dont waste your time seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I have had back surgeries (pain) for 20 years, After seeing Dr. Gorback 2 1/2 months he diagnosed me and gave me an injection that made me pain free for a month. He is so professional and his bedside manners are awesome. I would have recommended him to friends and family!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr gorback was 'the first Dr. to go over in detail my problems. He s treating me now with good results. Why wasn't I lucky enough to go to him first

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

This doctor comes in, sits down and gives eye contact while you're talking. He is never rushed. He is extremely honest and expects the same from his patients. If you want relief for your pain, he is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Very poor office staff. Unfriendly, not helpful, and generally messes things up several times.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

I can't believe how many doctors I had to go through before I finally found Dr. G. He was the first one who believed me and didn't just blame everything on fibromyalgia like the other doctors. He actually LISTENS and does an EXAMINATION. Based on that he said I had a lot of different pain problems all over and that while it could be fibro he thought that would be a mistake. He said we should try breaking it down into separate pain problems and do each one. I started crying I thought I was stuck with all my complaints blamed on fibro.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr. Gorback is a nice man, and a seemingly god doctor. However, he dropped me down on my meds from my previos doctor, making me very ill. He provided injections which didn't work. When I quietly asked about a change in medication he treated me like an addict. I left and found a much better and more understanding doctor. I wish him the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

This was my third pain doctor. The first two just gave me drugs. He got my pain so I didn't need to be so druggy all the time. I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Michael S. Gorback's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX