Ratings for Dr. Davida A. Baxter

This place is horrible! They are extremely expensive, not very accurate, and have horrible customer service. They charge twice of any other eye clinic in town for the same or less service. I had to go back at least 4 times to get my prescription almost accurate. Then when in a bind and need contacts after you move, they won't extend your perscription for a week or two. There are too many great optometrist in the area to go to this place.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Dr Shosa is great, very polite and professional, not sure what the reviewer below is talking about. She did a great job taking care of our family with contacts and eye glasses,. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Baxter and Dr. Daniels are very good at their jobs. I don't recommend Dr. Shosa to my worst enemy. She is very snobish, and condescending, I also witnessed her talking to her staff in a manner that I wouldn't speak to a stranger on the street.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Baxter is very nice but her staff really needs some help. Our family has been seeing Dr Baxter for at least 5 to 6 years. On several occasions her staff has made us feel like we were an inconvenience instead of a paying customer. The most recent event was today, so "strike 3" they are out! My family is finding another optometrist.......

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Baxter's staff is nice. However, I would not recommend anyone to this optometrist.Dr. Baxter charged me for services that were not rendered. She also refused to give me a copy of my contact prescription without payment, which is against the law. In addition, Dr. Baxter charged so much for the eye exam that I called my insurance company to ask if her price was reasonable. My insurance provider actually told me that Dr. Baxter charges far more than the standard in the Woodlands. Take your business elsewhere for better pricing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Baxter for decades and I now take my son to her. I have alway been confident in her ability to care for my eyes, and even more important, to care for my son's eyes.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Copay of $10 + Optimap ($31)not covered by insurance (I chose). Very comprehensive exam, especially for me, a type 2 diabetic.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Although dr Baxter is excellent her staff is very hurried and not customer oriented. I suggest you obtain a prescription and go else where for glasses

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Professional, courteous, knowledgeable, personable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Davida A. Baxter's Credentials

• University Of Houston - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1980)

HealthPartners