Ratings for Dr. John D. Reveille

Dr. Reveille is a research doctor in immunosuppressant disorders in Rheumatology that deals in genetic disorders like Lupus, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and other rheumatology disorders. He can be a bit harsh, but knows his stuff, and very knowledgeable in his field. I started seeing him as one of his research patients, and eventually he became my rheumatologist full time. I can not give this man enough praise for what he has done and has helped me in suppressing and dealing with many of my AS symptoms. But keep in mind he does not just give RX medications because you want them for pain and will even try to get you off pain medications. By following his directions and making lifestyle changes helps. The only CON that I can think of overall for Dr. Reveille is that it is very hard to get in to see him as a first time patient.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Excellent CARING physician. Very intelligent, knowledgeable in his field. Would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Reveille cares about his patients. He spends time to figure out what is best for your health! Love him! We fly from Co to Tx every 3-6 months to see him!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Such a wondeerful doctor! Brilliant but down to earth and kind. He explains so well and listens even better. He has helped me beyond what I ever expected and I'm grateful that I have such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

I cant imagine that anyone else could help me as much as Dr. Reveille. He always gives me time to discuss my disease, and asks me what I think, giving me the idea that he respects me and will listen to what I think. Its impossible not to smile when he comes into the room because his smile is so bright. Hes awesome and so is his staff. They will help a patient all the while helping the patient with questions and needs.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Reveille for 20 years and would greatly recommend him. He is the best in his field and has a great team. His patients well being is very important to him. He is caring, supportive, and always greets you with a smile. His works are truly a miracle.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Dr. John D. Reveille's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)