Ratings for Dr. Agnes L. Palys

Dr. Agnes Palys and her staff made me feel welcome in her State of the Art Vision Source office. She has modern up to date equipment and spent extra time making sure I understood the blood sugar test and the Optomap. She explained the picture of the back of my eye and pointed out an unusual blemish on my retina that no one else had ver noted in dialating my eyes. She son runs the Optical and he helped me with transitions and a progressive lense for a reasonable price. This office takes most insurance and explained my benefits to me and I paid the difference. He husband runs the travel agency on premises and booked a Princess cruise out of Galveston and will book a Vegas trip for me and the wife in December. I made an appointment for my spouse since she had a bad experience at a Walmart.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Sharp doctor and friendly staff made my first visit a memorable one. A new office with a Travel motif with Hawaiian Pictures and a Travel Agency on the premises to book a tour or cruise on the spot. Painless in making an appointment and they verified my insurance and called me back in one hour and explained my benefits. Dr Palys expalined my vision problems and got disposbale contacts and a back up pair of glasses. They fit all kinds of contact lenses and have at least 1,500 frames from budget to designer to choose from. Good selection of sunnglasses too. I loved the Oakley sunglasses. This place beats the in and out chain stores and Walmart and Cosco quickie eye exams. I set up appointments for my entire family!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2007

Dr. Agnes L. Palys's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1976)