Ratings for Dr. Sandy L. Gardner

I just love Dr Gardner. Hands down she is the best. I had not met Dr Gardner until I was in the delivery room. I was nervous at first because I had never met her. I had a pretty rough labor and she made my time in delivery so much better. Not only did I fall in love with her my family did also. As she spoke to me about everything that was going on she made sure to also talk to those who were in the room with me. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

When I tell y'all this woman is probably the devil I'm not kidding. Her bedside manor is horrible. She told me flat out I shouldn't have any more children because it's just not for me. She also hurt me durning every exam. I only saw her a few times due to this office wanting you to meet all the docs in the practice. When the scheduled to induce me I let them know I was in no way comfortable with her being delivering my baby. She always wanted to talk about my weight durning appointments too. Which I get it I was overweight at the time but at 38 weeks pregnant I had only gained 15lbs 10 of which were my child. She had no compassion for me what so ever. I literally tell every pregnant person I meet NOT to use good Sam.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Absolutely love her. I took my seventeen year old for her first appointment and Dr. Gardner made her feel very at ease. Talk to her every step of the way. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Gardener is a hidden gem in Ohio. I only wish that she could take care of all of my medical needs. Very proactive, helpful, sincere and attentive to the patient's needs.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr Gardner is great! Very informative and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Gardner makes helps me to be very informed. She also takes the time to listen to any concerns that I may have.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

Dr. Sandy L. Gardner's Credentials

• Sign Language

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental