Ratings for Dr. Ted M. Lum

Dr Lum was recommended to me when I was pregnant in 2015. A woman on his staff was so incredibly rude to me. Not only were they condescending but she was extremely unprofessional and not at all helpful. Having questions as a pregnant woman isn't a bad thing and if you can't openly ask your doctor and their staff, who can you? A friend also had an encounter where his staff caused numerous concerns with her pregnancy to be overlooked and chanced her life and her baby because of negligence. I've heard great things about dr Heidi, his former partner, but definitely haven't had the same experience as others on here.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Just let me say . Dr. Lum was there for me in my most difficult times. With two pregnancies well lets says not giving us a hard attack and one well knowing that we would be in for ride. He was very carrying and attentive.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Lum. He delivered my two children. Both holiday babies. He was great. Dr. Lum checked in often after delivery.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Absolutely love Dr. Lum and Dr. Heidi. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Best doctor I've seen! Half my dept at the hospital sees him, so glad they shared his name with me.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. Lum has a great bedside manner, making patients feel comfortable. In addition, he is very knowledgable. I've recommended him to a number of people.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Lum as well as his partner Dr. Heidi are awesome doctors. You couldn't pay me to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Lum has delivered two of my children and will soon deliver my third. I've been going to him for almost nine years and have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. When I walk in the door, I am treated so well...as are my children and my husband. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Lum.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Lum and his partner are fantastic. They are knowledgeable, friendly and willing to take time with you. His staff, however, are a different matter! They are rude, inconsiderate and unpleasant. They overcharged me for my office copay and when I tried to get the money back, I was told that I had to wait 5 months!! We told them that was illegal and they finally conceded. Bad office staff, good physicians.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

Turned down a transfer because we wanted him there for the birth of our children. When we had the first ultrasound to see the heart beat, he had just as big of a smile as we did- you would think that it was the first time because he had such joy!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Ted M. Lum's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1980)