Ratings for Dr. David C. Fabrey

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR FABREY FOR ABOUT 13 YEARS. WOULD NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!! HE IS GREAT! HE LISTENS AND ALWAYS WORKS WITH ME NO MATTER WHAT THE ISSUE IS. HIS STAFF IS ALSO WONDERFUL. THEY KNOW YOU BY NAME AND ARE RIGHT THERE TO GREET YOU.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Fabrey for about 3 years now. He is an amazing doctor. He is our entire family's doctor. I am thoroughly impressed with his knowledge of holistic remedies and his willingness to try everything natural first (if it is safe). This past weekend my daughter had a high temp and wasn't feeling that great. I called after hours and he returned my call within 5 minutes. He gave us some great tips on lowering her temp and making her comfortable. She is still getting over the bug, but is feeling okay. He called (not a nurse, or receptionist, he called) this morning just to check on her and see how she was doing. I would never take my child anywhere else. He is a fantastic doctor and a great person in general.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Fabrey is unique and terrific. He is the most encouraging, caring, and supporting physician I have ever been to. I wish I found him years ago and my health today might have been different. He's very easy to talk to and he can get you talking about items that you don't even realize are bothering you. He listens to you and allows you to be part of the decision making in regards to your health. He takes time with you and if you need more time, you have it. HE IS FANTASTIC!!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I would never take my children any where else. He has been our family doctor for ten years. I appreciatte that he asks detailed questions and listens to the answers and tries to diagnose with percision. He makes me feel like what I am feeling and believe is just as important as the knowledge he has in making an accurate diagnoses. I appreciatte the respect he shows to my beliefs about health.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2009

Dr. Fabrey gives his patients as much time as they need or want. He listens and works with patients to solve problems. I have autoimmune diseases and always try to explore alternative treatments. He is willing to explore homeopathic medicine along with traditional Western medicine.He cares about his patients and is easy to talk with about illnesses.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

A very good doctor. Listens well and takes his time to diagnose what the problem is. Great with my kids. Excellent "bedside manner."

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

He may be a bit too "laid-back" for some tastes, but I appreciate his willingness to listen, discuss my concerns & consider my thoughts.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

The first time I took my son there he was impressed with his strength and didn't act concerned. He also didn't treat my 3 month old's thrush or cold. The next appointment I had to reschedule because I got sick. He threatened me to turn me in for neglect if I did not bring him in right away. He blackmailed me into coming back in, as I did not like him from the beginning. Stuck up; stay away.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

I always feel reassured that Dr. Fabrey has taken the time to address my concerns and well being.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr. David C. Fabrey's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

First Health Network