Ratings for Dr. Karlynn D. Sievers

Wonderful doctor, listens carefully to patients and presents treatment options clearly. Super doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

She is very very compassionate, spends quality time...that why you usually wait, but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

She is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. She really listens and cares. She will run any test you feel you may need just for your own peace of mind. She doesn't have a "greater than thou" attitude but talks to you like a caring friend. Unfortunately her nurse doesn't always get back the first time you call.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Excellent doctor. I have numerous medical issues and she is the first doctor who has taken the time to really listen and when she can't adequately address a specific issue, she gets me to the specialists I've needed. She sometimes runs behind; however, I know that she will take all the time she needs to address all of my issues. (And I usually have quite a list!) She doesn't make you feel rushed. This makes it well worth the wait because you know you matter to her. She even stops to ask about my health when I bring my daughter to her since we are both patients, and she knows I struggle with my health. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to listen to you and you know you have her full attention and it is very obvious that she cares about her patients. I had a very tramatic child birth and if I would have had any other doctor I don't think I would of pulled through as well as I did. She's great.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2008

I feel that the doctor always listens to me and takes into consideration what I say. She is willing to refer patients.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Karlynn D. Sievers's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Casper, WY