Ratings for Dr. Jay P. Sportsman

Instant relief! I go in and he finds the pain and explains why and how it happens.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Jay is the BEST!!!! I have been going to him for several years and I always feel better when I leave his office. I have recommended him to several friends and family and they all think he is great. He is gentle with adjustments and treats the whole person. His office manager, Kim, is also wonderful and will work with people who have no insurance.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

This guy is the best i have ever used. Very good st his craft. Friendly. Not just a bone cracker. Uses massage as much as minipulation.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr. Sportsman is not pushy, nor does he line you up for lotsof appts.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012

My wife and I have used Jay for years. He is by far the best chiropractor I have ever used. Great staff too! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I went to see Dr. Sportsman about my back pain, and he noticed that I was wearing and elbow brace, and inquired about it. It had not occurred to me that he would be able to treat the tennis elbow that had been my constant, unwanted companion for nearly one year. I left with my back and elbow both in good shape, and feeling like a new person. Dr. Sportsman has a great demeanor, making him a capable doctor who is easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I have visited more than two dozen chiropractors in more than a dozen states, and I must report that Dr. Jay Sportsman is the best one that I have ever visited in more than 30 years. His new offices at 2909 Northeast Brooktree Lane, Kansas City, MO? 64119(816) 455-1414? -- just off of Antioch -- are spacious and nice, and he is EXCELLENT. There is no pressure to book repeated visits, and he spends a lot of time with his patients. I had pain for nearly two years, and he was able to make significant progress in just a few visits. I would strongly reccommend that you avoid the mistakes I made and START WITH HIM!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Sportsman is knowledgable and professional. He has helped relieve pain caused by an old sports injury.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Very good knowledge & technique. Very helpful. Has a natural talent for adjustments. A great doctor all around.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

Dr.Sportsman has a wide variety of medical knowledge in addition to all that he knows about chiropractic. He is also VERY good at what he does. If you go into him hurting, he will do everything he can to get you pain free. He also does not require an appointment, so if you are hurting, just drop by his office. Dr.Sportsman is a great guy, I had a wonderful experience, I will definitly go back!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Jay P. Sportsman's Credentials

• Cleveland Chiropractic College - Kansas City (Grad. 2002)