You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jade Meylor

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

The staff at dr meylors off are always professional, kind and courteous. Dr meylors is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients health and well being. I recommend them 100% and will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Meylor is absolutely wonderful, I've been suffering with neck and back problems for years and I started going to him and my neck and back hasn't felt this good in years!!! He has literally restored my life!!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Meylor worked on my husband's back when he threw it out at the beginning of the summer and he is feeling great! I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and my husband and I were also trying to have another baby. In the past we have had to use fetility drugs and they were only successful one time over 3 years ago. He did some low back adjustments and acupuncture on me and we were pregnant within the first month! It has been wonderful not to have to take medication for this baby.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Meylor is thorough and has helped me avoid back surgery by restoring my health via chiropractic and accupuncture. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

very good, very efficient. My car accident case was taken care very well by Dr. Meylor and his staff. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. Jade Meylor's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

• Bcbs Illinois
  • Bcbs Kansas City
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Meylor was able to resolve the back, neck and hip issues that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Meylor. "

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at dr meylors off are always professional, kind and courteous. Dr meylors is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients health and well be..."

October 20, 2015