Ratings for Dr. Jade Meylor

I injured my back while in the military in 1971. It has continuously gotten worse since that time. Doctors have given me pain pills, exercises, injections and a lot of sympathy, but no relief. Two years ago I spent the entire summer flat on my back eating pain pills like candy and naturally ended up in the hospital. With my best days having a pain level of 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 and somewhere around 12 on bad days, I had pretty much accepted my lot in life. A woman that works with my wife was telling her about a Dr. that was able to help her back when no one else could. I figured "yeah right!" My wife was gentle but insistent and I finally relented. That (outside of marrying my wife) was the single smartest decision I have made. I am not yet totally pain free but I am well on my way. Most days I have no pain and that was a strange feeling. If I do it is generally very minor and caused by some foolish move on my part. As my treatments continue I am almost feeling human again. The unfortunate side of this story means that since I can now walk for a distance without buckling in pain, I will probably have to start mowing the grass again. When you visit his office, and I hope you do, You will meet two absolutely wonderful ladies that will assist you in every way. I have sometimes wondered if they take happy pills in the morning because they are always genuinely glad to see you. Thank you Dr. Meylor for giving me back my life.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Meylor was able to resolve the back, neck and hip issues that I had. I would highly recommend Dr. Meylor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

The staff at dr meylors off are always professional, kind and courteous. Dr meylors is very knowledgeable and really cares about his patients health and well being. I recommend them 100% and will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Meylor is absolutely wonderful, I've been suffering with neck and back problems for years and I started going to him and my neck and back hasn't felt this good in years!!! He has literally restored my life!!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr. Meylor worked on my husband's back when he threw it out at the beginning of the summer and he is feeling great! I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and my husband and I were also trying to have another baby. In the past we have had to use fetility drugs and they were only successful one time over 3 years ago. He did some low back adjustments and acupuncture on me and we were pregnant within the first month! It has been wonderful not to have to take medication for this baby.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Meylor is thorough and has helped me avoid back surgery by restoring my health via chiropractic and accupuncture. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

very good, very efficient. My car accident case was taken care very well by Dr. Meylor and his staff. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Dr. Jade Meylor's Credentials

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2004)

Amerigroup