Ratings for Dr. Denis E. Percell

Staff worked me in within 24 hours when I called in due to painful symptoms. Dr. Percell took time to explain all the options and answer all my questions, and was very compassionate and helpful, as was his nurse and desk staff. They were very willing to work with me at finding labs who would do the tests needed at a reduced cost, due to not having insurance. By the way, if you go to your local health department, blood work is much cheaper than standard hospital lab work. PUnctuality is something I don't consider important on a rating, although in this case they took me in right on schedule, but for the record, I prefer knowing a doctor will take great care of a woman in labor even if it means I might have to wait longer in the waiting room for my routine appointment.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

He was very sweet and very through in answering all questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Percell is the most sensitive and caring physician I've ever encountered. Thanks to him, I am now living a productive life. He was the first Dr. to listen to my complaints and make a correct diagnosis of my condition. He then cured me when so many others had failed or not tried.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

This is one of very best docctors any women could see. He is extremely sensitive to his patients physical and spiritual needs. He spends time with his patients,never leaving the room without answering all questions. Dr Percell helped my husband and I get thru a very rough time in our lives. He helped my husband and family understand what i was going thru. He really is the best and joplin sure misses him! We truly lost the best OB/GYN we ever had in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

Very kind and caring. He takes lots of time with his patients and sometimes runs behind, but he is worth the wait!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

Dr. Denis E. Percell's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Lebanon, MO