Ratings for Dr. Regina M. Aholt

I have been going to Dr. Aholt for 3 years. She is level-headed, thorough, and she stays with you until your questions are answered and your issues addressed. However, she does not seem to be empathetic which bothered me at first. But she's just a matter-of-fact person, and I've come to appreciate her straightforward approach.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Extremely dissatisfied. Never listened, had 4 UTI and just kept prescribing antiobiotics. I have switched Drs as of today and my appt was 8:20 and at 3:00 I got a phone call from them already telling me that my potassium was low and I needed to eat foods with potassium. This is paperwork they got from Dr. Aholts office. Which Nobody ever informed me my potassium was low. Had to go to Neurologist because was dizzy all the time. It took the Neurologist to test my B12 to find out it was too low and that is probably why I hadn't been feeling good. Ummm...thankful to find a Dr who cares and follows-up.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

I have been going to this doctor for several years. I can count on the same respectful and thorough doctor that I had from the very beginning. Her nurse is great too. I feel so blessed and happy to have a doctor that I can trust. She listens to me and answers my questions and recommends treatments that help me get better.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

She is wonderful. I have seen her for some years now. She listens, she treats conservatively but effectively and remains available for further needs to make sure her treatment is helpful. Her well check-ups are quick and thorough. No unnecessary blood work, prompt appointments. Helpful and knowledgeable. Able to relate well to me and speak in terms I as the patient understand and can use.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

She really doesn't listen. and she loves sending you for blood work and tests. but I really need to find a primary doctor that really listens and have eye contact. her nurse is very helpful. you will talk to her before you talk to regina

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

I saw her when my dr who is in the same practice was on vacation. She was really unhelpful and kinda stuck up. I had a sore throat and was concerned because my one year old had strep and she freaked out about him and got me worried whenever his pediatrician wasn't even concerned.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Doesn't really seem interested in what I have to say. She doesn't listen and makes a lot of assumptions, sometimes won't even make eye contact. I always leave with the feeling that i have wasted her time.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

My experience with Dr. Aholt has been very poor. She does not listen, seems to just be looking at the computer, gives you a "wait and see", and is not informative at all. She also repeatedly orders the same tests?? Then the nurse calls with the results and has no explanation? I have gone there for about a year, but am changing Dr's as I do not feel comfortable with her at all.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I have seen Dr. Aholt several times for general medical concerns and she has been responsive to my needs. She is good about recommending tests that should be ordered at different ages and is is aware of immunization needs of college-age students. I recommend her for general family care. I would not even hesitate to use her for low-risk prenatal care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Aholt always listens very well. When I leave I feel that all my questions have been answered. Sometimes Dr. Aholt does run late but I never complain because I figure she is not cutting other patients short if they require more time. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Dr. Regina M. Aholt's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)