Ratings for Dr. David A. Murphy

I have never felt this bad in my life seeing a dentist. He was very nasty. What kind of a man is this? I will never visit his practice again. He was nasty and unprofessional in the way that he dismissed me for asking questions about things i did not understand. i thought he would be glad that i asked questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Wouldn't take my dog to see him. The quality of his services are not good. After THREE failed attempts of a root canal, he FINIALY recommends me to go see someone else. With three separate times having a filling fall out, it takes WEEKS for him to get you in to fix it. 6 weeks most current.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

very pleasant experience for going to a dentist. I can actually relax while being worked on- a miracle!! There is a very long wait time to get an appointment when you call, which can be problematic, I guess he is very busy? Also, I am a litttle concerned that i have had a partial reconsruction and filling of a tooth that has come out twice, but that may just be the position of the tooth and what I bite.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Murphy and his staff were very professional. The office is always clean so I don’t understand the previous post what so ever. I would highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

I've gotta say I'm baffled by the first 2 reviewers. Dr. Murphy and Joanne are very professional and caring. Dr. Murphy has seen me, my husband and my four kids, the oldest of whom is 12. My daughter wanted to grow up to be a dentist like Dr. Murphy. :) The office is small, but it is very clean. I've never seen "dirty instruments" or trash laying about. I highly recommend Dr. Murphy. He treats people who don't have the money to pay and lets them make payment arrangements. He also takes Medicaid, which very few dentists do. He sees children and adults. He worked with me through my anesthesia phobia, and never gives me blocks because I hate them so much. Go to Dr. Murphy - he's great.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011

TRAUMATIC tooth extraction, he failed to numb the area sufficiently. Left part of the tooth in the socket. Yelled at patient. Failed to supply enough pain medication. Office staff totally unhelpful. Lack of care and concern on the part of the Dentist. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. David Murphy is an awful, unprofesional dentsist. While i was there, he slammed instruments around, acted like i was an inconvience. He is very unprofessional and does not do procedures as they need to be done. His office is very unclean, as you can see by the dirty insurments laying on the counters, full thrash, visibly dirty floor. One of the assistants was very rude and acted as if my very big filling was a hassel for her to do. I was very unsatisfied with the service of the front desk people. They called and cancelled two of my appointments because the doctor had left for the day. I will nEVER go back to him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

If you are looking for a SUPERIOR dentist, Dr. Murphy is the best there is. His practice and knowledge of dentistry are outstanding, as are his technique and gentleness. After years of literally being frightened to death of seeking dental care, Dr. Murphy has restored my faith in dentists, fixed a mouth full of teeth in serious need of repair (I had almost given up and was convinced Id need dentures), and truly has given me something to smile about (I no longer put my hand over my mouth when talking and, yes, smiling!) Dr. Murphy performs the BEST root canals. I was so comfortable, that this dental chicken actually fell asleep! The entire procedure was completely painless. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Murphy!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007