Ratings for Dr. Arthur A. Pangemanan

This man and his wife failed to fix my spine as I paid them cash to do and instead made it worse, as the extreme new pain that developed and an exam with x-rays proves. When this man’s baby was almost due he claimed I needed to come in more often, his wife whispered I was not that bad. This man kept asking me about my bathroom habits. This man has an outline of a male with an erection on his wall in both an exam room and the waiting room where the kids can see it. This man is alleged to have committed sexual misconduct with a female patient. Another chiropractor said he is a thorn to the profession. He has threatened me in a certified letter. Claiming that my attempt to talk to him about his not responding to my 2 letters scared him. He ran into his office and sent a female employee to talk to me. His response to my asking for my money back as he failed to perform the ‘service’ (his words), of fixing my back, (my words), is the text book response of a man that KNOWS he is guilty.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Wonderful doctors and staff. Took their time. Very professional but also caring and genuine. Were recommended by five other friends and family members of mine.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

I was referred to this office by two of my co-workers who have been patients there for a while, also by several people at church. The staff was wonderful and both doctors were very professional, caring, and they spent extra time educateing me on my case and my over all health. I came in for neck issues with migraines and lack of sleep. They took x-rays and a spinal scan, explain the x-rays and treatments, and one thing that stands out was when they said that if this dont improve within a few weeks, they would change their treatment or refer me to another specialist / second opinion, or get a MRI or something. I improved within a few visits, and after a few weeks of treatments I am free of migraines and neckache. They dont do the old school twisting and cracking or popping method, they use a clicking instrument I think called activater. They saw lots of kids and even babies, which surprised me. I highly recommend Pangemanan chiros.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Dr. Arthur A. Pangemanan's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2004)

Coventry Healthcare