Ratings for Dr. James G. Alexander

Very friendly and helpful. East to talk with. Friendly staff.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Alexander delivered both of my sons ages 20 and 12. With my oldest I was scared to death. Dr Alexander and his nurse have always made me feel comfortable.I have never felt like he was in a hurry to see other patients, he has always taken his time answered all of my questions. He has personally called me at home to give me test results so I didn't have to worry over a weekend. He always asks me about my boys, after all the babies he has delivered through the years, it means alot that he still remembers they were boys.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Alexander is very laid back and easy to get along with. He's a very sweet doctor who makes you feel comfortable in a stressful environment. He was my prenatal doctor up until a week before I delivered, and then he retired from delivering babies. He even sat with me for a while when I was in labor. I miss him as an obstetrician, but I still love him as my gynecologist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

He is a wonderful doctor. One of the best I have ever had

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. James G. Alexander's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Danville, KY