Ratings for Dr. Christian J. Rhea

Such a good and decent gentleman. Fine doctor. Hope to take some more sweet n hot pickles to him soon

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. Rhea does not seem to be up on the latest technology and seems to have missed some classes or something. He "undiagnosed" me because of symptoms that I share with hundreds of other RAD patients (usage principle). Even though the MTX was working for me, he wanted to take me off of it and put me on lyrica w/ no diagnosis. I've suffered for over 20 years and need a doctor who will try to help me stop the progression of the disease. Dr. Rhea is not that doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He took time to explain problem and treatment,very caring doctor and took time with me,rate him one of the best.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Have been going to Dr.Rhea since 07, and he is knowledgeable, caring, and also tries to help you understand RA.I will always have flair ups unless a cure is found,but he works so well with me,and willing to change medication if he thinks it necessary. I pray he never leaves TN,and I also have a supplement INS.that I hope is always in his Network.His entire Staff is friendly,and compassionate. I rate him and his Staff as the BEST, and that is why I have told my friends about him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

This dr. seemed more concerned about his time than with me. Rude and not helpful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Excellent

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Christian J. Rhea's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2000)