Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey J. Revill

a great Dr with great bedside manners.Listen to me the patient .I was one of his patients in the er and he was very good at letting me know what was going on and what they was doing to correct the health probelm i had

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr Revill was my doctor in the er at Maury Hosp. I was very impressed with his care and concern. He diagnosed my problem which was intestinal and gave me instruction on what I should do to care for myself and suggested I follow up with my home town dr. The rx he prescribed did the job and I was very please with the car I received.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

I saw Dr Revill in the emergency room and he was very kind and took his time checking me over. He diagnosed my kidney infection and prescribed meds and told me to see my reg dr if not better. He had a very caring attitude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

I felt that he was rushed, I tried to explain my history and the symptoms and he interupted me and began asking me questions going down a list on a piece of paper. He did not want to listen to me, the patient, he was hurried and practiced medicine as if I were a textbook and not a real person. I told him that I had diabetes, (as a matter of fact, he diagnosed me) and as a solution to a problem that I was having, he told me to eat lots of bananas. I had to remind him that I had diabetes, his response "thats right, you cant do that". If I had not been aware of the consequences of what he was tellig me to do, I feel that my health would have been compromised.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Dr. Jeffrey J. Revill's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Kaiser-Permanente