Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Clayburgh

Dr Clayburgh did surgery on my shoulder 10 years ago and to this day I have not had one problem. Would definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Have multiple hand and wrist problems so feel fortunate to have Dr. Clayburgh avaiable. Have had always excellent results with his help and surgical skills.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Best service I have every received at a clinic. Thanks to Dr. Clayburgh and his staff

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

Dr.Clayburght did a wrist surgery on me and he cut the tendon in my wrist and when I went back to him he blew me off and told me there was nothing wrong with me. A year later I had to have major surgery to fix it when they removed some on my wrist bones and reattached my tendon. I will never got to this doctor again or valley bone and joint...if something goes wrong they will not fix what they broke!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

DR.CLAYBURGH takes the time to sit and listens. Makes you feel at home!!!!!! THANKS DR. CLAYBURGH

flag | Submitted August 14, 2006

Dr. Robert H. Clayburgh's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Grand Forks, ND