Ratings for Dr. C. BARTON Aiken

Going to the dentist was something I've always dreaded. I was recommended to go see Dr. Aiken by a co-worker of mine because, he used a special technique to make everything painless, including getting numb. Not only was my experience painless, the experience was quite pleasant. The assistant was very hospitable, offered me a blanket. Dr. Aiken sat down and spent as much time as I needed to answer all my questions and showed sincere concern for my concerns, Now when I come back for check ups, Dr. Aiken and his staff ask about how college is going, and how my silly cat is doing. I don't know many doctors and or staff who pick up on those small details. It means a lot to have someone who seems like they truly care about you and what's important to you.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I saw Dr Aiken as a new patient a few months ago and while it was a good visit, I was appalled by hearing a very crude "joke" being told by a staff member in the room beside me. Very disturbing. If I had had my children with me that afternoon, I would have probably made a scene because it was that bad. Advice: bring earplugs.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Aiken is an awesome dentist! My wife and I are blessed to have such a wonderful dentist and staff who really cares about you. He always takes time to listen to your needs and concerns. My wife is allergic to local anesthesia and needed some fillings. Dr. Aiken with his knowledge of dentistry took the time necessary with special care and she did great! I had some crowns done to enhance my smile, and truly this is pain free dentistry. If you are looking for a GREAT dentist, I would highly recommend Dr Aiken.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Aiken is amazing! I am a new patient, and I really made the BEST choice possible. His staff is wonderful, and the entire office atmosphere is tranquil and inviting. First I had an old silver filling replaced, COMPLETELY PAIN FREE...no joke. Then I was fitted with a night guard, since I am a serious grinder. I have always suffered from Chronic Migraine, mostly due to chemical imbalance, which I try to control with food. I am happy to report that my morning Migraines have almost completely subsided since I started wearing my appliance. Thank you Dr. Barton!!! You're a ROCK STAR!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I am was extremly fearful of dentists! Dr. Barton has changed ALL of that. What an awesome dentist and a great experience.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Aiken is THE man! My wife and 6 kids love him too, as he does them. he will always make sure you're well taken care of, and it is a very relaxed atmosphere. He wasn't nothing more than for you to be happy. Other dentists should strive to be like him! We've been going to his office for around 8 years. Thank you for all you do Dr. Aiken!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

I have been Dr. Aiken's client for over ten years. . . he is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

very relaxed yet professional. I got a beautiful smile. Very gentle and almost pain free proceedures

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

I was impressed when my total dental experience, including fillings, was completely pain free. Very good staff, and very personable doctor. Suggested I investigate additional care for potential jaw issue. Would absolutely recommend this office.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006