Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Clymer

I am so in love with this office...the entire staff is exceptional and makes you feel comfortable almost instantly. I love the office manager, Annie and her front desk gal, Tara, is super helpful and kind. They go above and beyond! Their nurse, Ashley, is great too. Dr. Clymer has excellent bed side manners and is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure his staff is on the same page too...he is such a great doctor that runs a great office! I highly recommend and will only be going to this office for all my needs, including my facials and waxing.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

I could not be more pleased with my rhinoplasty. Dr. CLymer was informative, caring and very accurate. He truly cares and this is evident from his staff as well as the undivided attention he gives his clients. My confidence has skyrocketed since the surgery. I am so glad I chose Dr. Clymer to perform it.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

I am so happy that I chose Dr Clymer for my facial surgery. He was recommended to me by my dermatologist and several other people and my results turned out great. His office staff is friendly and professional, the office is lovely and creates a calming atmosphere, and the year follow up is a great bonus for confidence in the final result. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I had an EXCELLENT experience with Mark Clymer Facial Plastic Surgery. I had a neck and jowl lift and WOW! Everyone who see's me and knows about the surgery says the EXACT same thing, "You don't look like a person who has had facial surgery. But you do look so young and refreshed and like you lost 25 pounds". He strategically leaves your mouth alone so you don't get trout pout and my neck, face and cheeks look so young and smooth and lifted. I am 54 and wanted to do it while I could really enjoy it. Why wait till 64 when you can look good NOW! and his staff is amazing. So medically knowledgeable, comforting, professional,and friendly and I really felt like I had a support system with them.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr. Clymer and his staff are THE BEST OF THE BEST. 5 out of 5 stars. Not only is his work proof of it, but his loyal and caring staff, make it the best experience in every way possible. I moved to Nashville out of state so I REALLY had to do my research. I saw 6 different doctors, but Dr. Clymer was the most personable, down to earth and truly caring. In my first consultation, he took his time with me and made me feel like there was all the time in the world, as this is a huge deal (after all it is your face, in my case). I knew he only wanted the best for me and was very honest with all of the questions I had. After that initial meeting, I knew I was not going to look further. I am SO happy with my results-- the happiest I've been in my life-- due to the magnificent work of Dr. Clymer! I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for facial work. A million thank you's will never be enough!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Dr. Clymer and staff were amazing! Very kind and answered all of my questions!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

If you have any reservations about who can best address your facial surgery needs, you have found the best in Dr. Clymer. Having done my own research and feeling overwhelmed, anxious and mostly disappointed in other physicians I consulted, I can only tell you that once I met and consulted with Dr. Clymer, there was no need for further discussion or apprehension. His patience and caring approach to me as an individual coupled with his credentials and professional integrity were everything I needed to move forward. And the outcome is beyond my wildest expectations. Part of my initial hesitation was not wanting to look artificial or like someone other than myself. Everything he promised, he delivered. I look natural and like the best version me.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Dr. Clymer and his wonderful staff are knowledgeable, confidential and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Clymer for any facial cosmetic or reconstruction surgery. I researched and visited 5 surgeons before selecting Dr. Clymer, so glad that I found him! If you want a natural look , he is the surgeon for you.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Liked him a lot better than Dr Boggess. I especially had a better experience with his office manager. Bernie at Dr Boggess is very unprofessional and stuck up.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I had a nose job by Dr.Clymer 2 years ago, and I’m so happy I did! I always disliked nose but tried my whole life to embrace it. But at age 40, I decided to look into a nose job. I wanted something subtle. I wanted it match my other middle eastern features. I didn’t want a perfect nose, I wanted the perfect nose for my face. And Dr.Clymer gave me all that. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Mark A. Clymer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1990)