Ratings for Dr. Larry P. Griffin

Dr Griffin was the dr on call when I delivered my last son. I talked to Dr. Stewart who was completing his on call shift and told me to go to the hospital. I was in the hospital an entire day without Dr. Griffin coming in. The nurses said they had called but he wouldn't break my water (which my regular dr had done the previous 2 times). Finally when the shift changed that evening, Dr Graham (also not my dr) came in, broke my water and my son was born close to midnight that night. Thank God for Dr. Graham because Dr. Griffin left me out to dry. I was in the hospital from 8:30 am until 8:00 pm without a single dr visit...I call that bad practice!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

I love this man. He has delivered all of my children and now he is about to deliver my 3rd. I will not go to anyone else if you payed me. I told all of my friends and I already of 3 of them going to him and they will not switch to anyone else either. Him and his staff or the kindest doctor and staff that I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. God bless them all!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

If it werent for a few insurance issues, I would stay with the practice. However, Dr. Griffin is wonderful. He is the kindest doctor and has grandchildren of his own. He is very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. I would recommend him to anyone. Some places aren't very baby friendly, but he immediately interacted with my toddler and made me feel comfortable. He answered all of my questions, too.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

He is the best ob/gyn around. He is a very warm and caring person and not bad to look at!! He was there for me when I was in the hospital for 2 months. He listens well and he takes his time with me. He cares alot about his patients and their children.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

Dr. Larry P. Griffin's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)