Ratings for Dr. Joyce A. Smolarski

Dr. Smolarski is very kind and knowledgeable. She was the first psychiatrist I had ever seen and was very kind and understanding throughout. I've felt very comfortable with her as my doctor. The initial appointment was $310.00 and each additional appointment was $155.00. I'm currently moving and she was even kind enough to write prescriptions with refills long enough to move and find another doctor, without having to pay for another appointment. I would recommend her to anyone, especially someone seeing a psychiatrist for the first time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Excellent. Knows her stuff. She is always ontime and her staff is friendly

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Joyce is very nice, made me feel very comfortable, and was and excellent listener. She knew I was afraid to take meds and was very accomodating dealing with my fears of them, allowing me to start with very low dosage and work up. Also she was able to refer me to a very fine counselor to work with me on my thought patterns.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

I felt she was extremely skilled & knowledgeable, truly cared about me & did everything possible to give me the best care possible. I found her easy to talk to & that she worked in my best interest, listened to me & my concerns, answered all my questions & communicated well with me & my team.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Dr. Joyce A. Smolarski's Credentials

• Univ Nordestana (Unne), Fac De Cien Med, San Francisco De MacOris (Grad. 1985)