Ratings for Dr. C. RICHARD Sharbaugh

Best physician I ever had. Polite, curtious, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Sharbaugh is a fantastic doctor! I relocated to Delaware due to military obligations. I went through another Doctor in the local area before finding Dr. Sharbaugh. What a relief it was to find him! No more waits, poor receptionist, and here try this pill and let me know how you feel later. Dr. Sharbaugh's common sense approach, listening skills, and sincere interaction with his patients is refreshing! If your looking for someone that truly cares how you feel, and wants to see you healthy contact him!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

I have been a patient since for almost 30 years. Dr. Sharbaugh is fantastic. Very compassionate and listens, really listens. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

Excellent doctor-very thorough and takes time to discuss and explain ailments.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I inherited Dr. Sharbough when I married my husband 15 yrs ago. He is fantastic. You never wait. He comes in, wheels up on a stool and listens. He's good with the kids. He looks at the big picture. I don't know who you go to, but my doctor is better then your doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Sharbough is extremely knowledgeable and charasmatic. You never wait more then 10 minutes for a scheduled appt. and he actually talks to you. He's the best.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

This office always takes you in within a few minutes of your appointed time. I NEVER feel rushed. They always take time to listed. If he is running late from another appointment, he apologizes.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

I ALWAYS feel listened to & believed me & that he does everything possible to ensure good care. I feel he explains everything, has excellent teaching & diagnostic skills, answers all my questions at all time. I NEVER feel rushed or uncared for. I ALWAYS find him to have a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

Dr. C. RICHARD Sharbaugh's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE