Ratings for Dr. Mary Bizios

Great doctor!!! Extremely personable and willing to take the time to explain details, and inspire and train medical students too. Dr. Bizios was able to diagnose my medical problem when other doctors missed it. Dr. Bizios immediately prescribed a complete plan, treatment procedure and follow up which saved my life. I was days away from a heart attack! I highly recommend her to my family and friends. You won't be disappointed!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Bizios very nice and kind person excellent doctor. On the other hand her office manager is very rude and condescending. I am done having to deal with her,so moving on to a new Dr sorry Dr B!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

She's very nice , but if you seem to preaccupied with your health , the blanket diagnosis is anxiety.I seemed to be having hypoglyemic symtoms but no tests were done for that having a history in my family.she's great for simple ailments , but a little too one cure all , for all.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

5 Stars! I would highly recommend Dr. Bizios and will only go to her from now on for my healthcare. Dr. Bizios takes the extra time to listen, answer questions, explain treatment, and will do everything possible from examination to determine correct diagnosis. She will recommend other tests if needed and is able to do some procedures in office without typical delays you would experience at a hospital. A true Professional! Forget those urgent care clinics out there and go to a Doctor that can save your life!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

excellent caring doctor.we have be going to her for about 7 years and have been very happt

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

She is truly a kind person who cares for the well being of her patients. Her office staff may be abrupt; however, when you need something done they will be in your corner. I had a hard time fighting with my insurance company to get tests covered when I had breast cancer and her staff was amazing. We could not have made it through with out her continued help and patience. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Her office staff is terrible, appts. are never taken on schedule or on time and she is very inconsistent with the medicine she gives. She is not pro-active and ver conservative with her prescriptions. Went to another Dr. and completely satisfied finally. She never diagnosed anything and seemed dumb.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr Bizios is an excellant doctor. She is a GREAT listener. Her office manager is rude and seems to be on a power trip.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2006

Dr. Mary Bizios's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)