Ratings for Dr. Kash B. Kansupada

Dr Kash Kansupada is in my opinion the best eye doctor around. When my son was diagnose with an eye disease DR K went over all our options and made sure we understood all the options. Dr K was with us all the way. He also took the time to make sure our son was understanding everything as well. The process we had to go through took almost 2 1/2 years and DR K was there the whole time. He has the best relationship with the patient and all family members involved. We could not have asked for a better doctor or better results!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

After two other doctors who could not help my son, Dr Kansapada was determined to find the cause of his problem. He was so caring and my son is in great hands. I highly recommend Dr K

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Kanuspada is one of the kindest, most sincere Eye doctors we have ever had!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. K truly cares about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and willing to work with other doctors for the best treatment. He is highly regarded by his peers. I would recommend Dr. K without hesitation!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Dr. Kash B. Kansupada's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Kaiser-Permanente