Ratings for Dr. Barbara Tymkiw

i love dr tymkiw she birth both of my kids she is great lenal.dawkins

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I loved Doc Tymkiw. I'm very sad to see her leave her private practice.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Tymkiw for several years and other than her constant extreme lateness I never had any issues with her until I recently have had some health issues arrise and she has repeatedly made me feel as if my concerns are ridiculous and in fact she has commented to me, "what do you want me to do" when I told her I was having pain in my groin area. She has been extremely rude to me in my opinion and has even laughed when I said that an ovarian cyst I have is painful. I also found out from her that on a recent sonogram another cyst was seen on my other ovary but she did not feel it was necessary to tell me this information. I have to wonder what other information she might be keeping from me. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I have going to Dr. Tymkiw since age 16. I love her and her staff.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Dr. Tymkiw is awesome. She birthed my second child and was very caring, personable, and attentive. I've heard a few complaints about her but I not sure of everyone situation but as far as my relationship with this doctor, I couldn't have asked for a more caring, and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

This doctor is the worst I have ever had. She does not communicate well and is very impersonal. She is annoyed by questions and is unwilling to educate her patients. I had a condition that I begged her to investigate. It went undiagnosed for over a year when I finally had to have an invasive procedure as a result. My story is not the only one like it. Every other person I have ever spoken to has referred to her as a poor doctor. I speak kindly. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Tymkiw is warm, caring and knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for a number of years, and have no complaints whatsoever about her or her office staff. She is very busy, so you have to book routine appointments well in advance, but she's worth it.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2007

She birthed both of my children and I had difficult pregnancies both times. She kept my baby and myself healthy as possible and never let me worry about the severity of my condition. She was always prompt and attentive to my needs!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Dr. Barbara Tymkiw's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1985)

HealthFirst