Ratings for Dr. Dom Coric

So far so good my wife has been suffering with back problems for the last several years and we have been through all of the step pt , chiropractor and a load of medicine that just put a bandage on it we seen Dr.Coric once and we are on our way to getting the help that she need . So Far So Good? Staff great, turn around time on call back appointments ect.. Great ,everyone is ver helpful and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Doctor Coric was highly recommended to us for his neurosurgery on the spine. My wife was diagnosed with spondilolysthesis. Dr. Coric successfully accomplished the complicated procedure of spinal fusion on the three lowest vertebrae of my wife's back thus effectively saving her from permanently being relegated to a wheel chair. We recommend him to anyone who needs his expertise.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Very professional and understanding of patient problems.Would absolutely recommend for Back Surgery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr Coric and his staff are more than exceptional!! No matter the situation (health or personal) they were there to help. They LISTEN to the patient! Dr Coric is compassionate, personable, and very professional. His patient's overall welfare comes as a top priority. I could not have the words to express my gratitude to him or his staff. You will not find a better staff anywhere and believe me, in my journey through the health system, I am qualified to say so. Do not hesitate to put your health and welfare in their care should you be so fortunate.....

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I would like to say that I beleive Dr. Coric is a knowledgeable Doctor and I am sure a fine surgeon in black and white cases. he is probably one of the best in Charlotte. However in my situation My Mri and CT Mylogram showed evidence of bad cervical discs but no one could quite figure out all the symptoms my body was experiencing and PT/Acupuncture dragged on as my condition worsened because a Physiatrist Dr. W in that office insisted that my ENG was just fine. My first visit was excellent with Dr Coric but his PA is arrogant. His nurse and office Mgr can be Kurt if they think your being a pain calling all the time or questioning. The PT was good but kept acting like the Physiatrist must be right. Well I went to a teaching hospital hours away and within one day had the proper diagnosis and surgery just a few weeks later and today I am 100% better. When the doctors when in to do my surgury they found obstruction not otherwise showed up on my MRI or CT Mylogram.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Wonderful expierence with this doctor. Took the time to really explain everything to us. Was very helpful both befor and after surgery, follow up care has been great, not one to push the patient to fast back to normal routine-gives patient time to adjust to changes in their limits. Staff was always wonderful, always nice, and helpful-and very friendly. The doctor was only late once, and that was because he was called to consult with another dr. staff called and let us know that the dr. would be late, and gave us the option of pushing our appt. back later in the day, or rescheduling for another day-thought it was great they didn't just let us show up for our scheduled appt. and have us sit and wait on the dr. like our time wasn't just as important as theirs is-really appreciated the consideration on that.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

This doctor, his staff and associates are professional, courteous and helpful. You don't have to be a doctor to understand him. The appointments are never rushed; he takes the time to address any concerns you may have. I always feel he has been very thorough. Time is usually very well-managed. A+ D

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Dom Coric's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1992)