Ratings for Dr. Roland J. Vega

Dr. Vega and his staff were very professional and the staff in the surgical ward at Meriter was outstanding. He repaired an umbilical hernia that I had left for far too long due to schedule conflicts on my part and an overall fear of surgery. Dr. Vega was skilled and although it has only been a few days I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Dr. Vega was exceptional taking care of my complicated ventral hernia. His skill as a surgeon was amazing and I can’t thank him enough for basically saving my life repairing a 14 year old health condition I was afraid to take care of due to fear of surgery. After our first meeting I trusted him completely and put my life in his hands without question. It was the best decision I ever made; and now that I have to have surgery for a different problem, I will turn to Dr. Vega because he has completely alienated my fear of surgery.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr Vega did my surgery <masectomy> for breast cancer. He was very informative, detailed and compassionate with information. He is a really great doctor and was very kind and professional

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Very compassionate. He diagnosed my breast cancer, and made time to see me later the same day to answer questions. He did not seem hurried. Good surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

I didn't feel he was real warm, however he listened very well and really explained everything. He answered questions that other caregivers never even addressed. I felt very well cared for.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2006

Dr. Roland J. Vega's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1979)

GHI