Ratings for Dr. Michael G. White

Awful experience. Wouldn't take my dog there!!!! Won't see you as a patient if you have different beliefs than him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I can't believe anyone would leave Dr. White a negative rating. He is a very good person and an excellent doctor! He is very astute in many aspects of medicine. He can refer you to many different specialists if you need to see one because he knows so many doctors. He takes time with me and I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. White is fantastic. He is available to answer questions, does not make you feel rushed and is great with kids.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. White is a very caring family doctor. He makes himself personally available after-hours. He is very supportive of breastfeeding & attachment parenting. He allows a lot of time for appointments--we never feel rushed. He also practices informed consent. If you wish to selectively vaccinate or not vaccinate at all, he will respect your decision completely. He is very kind and patient and my children really like him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

I thought he was OK at first, then he checked my son's mouth after his diaper area w/o washing his hands-GROSS! I also consistently waited 30+ minutes past my appt. time. Overall, I've found a much more personable doctor with better punctuality and better hygiene elsewhere.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

I like that fact that Dr White doesn't have partners, so I know I will always see HIM. He treats me like a real person and is so very caring and compassionate. In OB, he encouraged natural birth, and he strongly supports breastfeeding and attachment parenting.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. Michael G. White's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts