Ratings for Dr. Renee Sinopoli

She is really a good doctor. I trust her completely

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr .sinopoli is the best she is very kind &caring I love her

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Everybody in our family sees Dr Sinopoli, and we love her. She's great with explaining what is going on and really LISTENS to what you're saying (so rare in a physician). She is great about considering different sorts of treatment (traditional or complementary therapies) but won't just do something to make you happy if she doesn't think it will work. Best doctor I ever had -- I have recommended her to dozens of people over the years.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Sinopoli is not only my Dr, but also to my two children. We absolutly love her!! I feel she is the only Dr my family needs. She takes time with her patients and really connects with them. I was seeing another dr (due to insurance) when I had my daughter, and was so happy to be back with Dr. Sinopoli for the birth of my son. You can always expect an honest, caring, professional and intelligent response to any question or problem that you may have. Would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a family Dr.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr Sinopoli is one of a kind. She connects with her patients and treats them with respect. She listens to you and tries to give you choices in your care. In OB, she is more flexible and encourages natural deliveries when that is what the patient wants.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. Renee Sinopoli's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Workers Comp