Ratings for Dr. Robert I. Mosenfelder

I am scheduled to have my second baby via c section in 5 days. Have always been very happy with the care I have received in this office. The doctors are great along with the staff. Always listen and are very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

i absolutely love Dr. Mosenfelder! delivered my first child via c section and I'm due this month for the birth of my second child. he was also the same doctor who delivered myself 22 years ago. For our small hospital, we are very lucky to have a doctor as great as he, and i feel that he is very community supportive as well. His entire staff is great also!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

He delivered 2 of my babies and was very satisfied with his knowledge and experience. I would highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

I loved this doctor and his staff. I have been with them for 8 years and wouldn't have any other Ob/Gyn. They are all wonderful in this office

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

He has a very good bed side manner, very knowlegeable and approachable.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2007

I felt that my concerns were not taken seriously, and when I asked questions, I felt that this Dr. felt superior to me and not a partner in my care. When I mentioned studies that had been done, I was made to feel like I didn't know what I was talking about, studies weren't accurate.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Dr. Robert I. Mosenfelder's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Houlton, ME