Ratings for Dr. James R. Gramprie

Saw Dr. G for the first time in the new location. Yes, I expect to wait when I have an afternoon appointment. It is worth the wait. He is very thorough, never rushed, listens carefully and explains well. He does not push unnecessary drugs.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Gramprie takes the time needed for your problem and listens, explains, cares and is extremely helpful. He has personally followed up with home phone calls or one of his staff memebers calls with test results and anythings you need a follow up for. I have been impressed and thankful for his care. He is sharp and you know you are getting the best.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

What a compassionate, experienced guy. There's a reason it's hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable however it is very difficult to see him and he is so overbooked that he runs very late. I had to switch doctors because of it. You can't even see another doctor in his practice, if you can't get into see him. I don't like feeling pinned down like that. With my condition, if I need to see him I can't wait 2 weeks and then an hour in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

I feel he gave me off label prescriptions, without telling me what they were, or telling me what I felt was a lie about what they were. Which from what I could gather researching, the drugs seemed to be very dangerous drugs and can take years to get off of I think. (I try'd this subjective on purps

flag | Submitted March 15, 2006

Dr. James R. Gramprie's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Commercial Insurance Company