Ratings for Dr. Lucian Y. Moreman

The staff at this office are very short and their tone rude at times. This MD may be great at birthing babies but I have endometriosis and my experience with him was very poor. I wanted minimal surgery - his response was the "wipe it all out" approach- he would not even consider or attempt to remove just the affected tissue (even though a surgeon had told me this was an option). I had asked him about hormone treatments for this condition and he blew me off - I have later discovered women who have been treated this way as a last chance to reduce the growths and to have a window to get pregnant - which was, at the time, what I had wanted. I am now past the point of that last chance. Im glad I happened upon this site so I could get this off my chest. I have felt quite bitter about my experience with this doctor. I would not reccomend him, at all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Morman delivered both of my sons and was very professional and caring at the same time. He treated me and my family very well.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

I feel that my rights as a patient were ignored.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Dr. Lucian Y. Moreman's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Benesys