Ratings for Dr. William M. Moore III

Dr. Moore is great. He takes time to listen to my problems. I never have trouble getting an appointment. He found my problem 6 years ago and fixed it. My other GYN would not even take the time to listen to my complaint and told me there was nothing wrong with me.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr. Moore is a good doctor for everyday gynecology issues. One issue I had with him was he always seemed to be too busy to really listen to what I had to say. He usually seemed as if he was in a hurry, and he didn't read up on my chart before he examined me. He forgot a procedure that we had done three months before, and I had to remind him. His front office staff usually seems like they have better things to do than answer the phone or even be at work. On several occasions his staff was unprepared, and conducted themselves in an unprofessional manner, goofing off in the office. I like Dr. Moore, but I wouldn't recommend him as a doctor to anyone. He seems like he has too many clients already, so he has to rush through every visit. I often leave without feeling like he has time to listen to my concerns. I do trust Dr. Moore as a good gynecological surgeon. I just don't like waiting an hour and a half to be rushed through a doctors appointment.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

I've had two children with this doctor and both have been wonderful experiences.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2006

Dr. William M. Moore III's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1971)