Ratings for Dr. James R. Bertel

Dr. Bertel is knowledgeable and caring. He takes his time and does not rush you through the appointment. He was able to pre-diagnose my condition prior to my test results, which impressed me because he was right. He also suggested several test, which pin-pointed the problem. Overall, a great doctor with years of experience.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

Dr. Bertel is Great!!!! He makes house calls when my parents are too sick to come out. he spends time with you answers all your concerns. He is always there when you need a doctor. He is also very kind and has found several illness in our family that specialist have overlooked an dmissed. he has helped my parents and my family when other doctors didn't know what was going on. he is great. We love Dr Bertel!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Lately I feel as though I am a number. I have been sick more often than not and every time he looks at me for two seconds, hands me a prescription for antibiotics and sends me on my way. Any concerns I have remain unanswered. I just want to be listened to, not over medicated.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Dr. James R. Bertel's Credentials

• Univ Cetec, Sch Of Med, Santo Domingo, Dom Rep (Closed 1984) (Grad. 1981)

MAMSI