Ratings for Dr. Matthew C. Upshaw

Dr upshaw is the best family doctor I have ever had, he's the best in being easy going and very smart in all my questions I ask him and he takes time with you is best sevices of all. Kudos for dr shaw.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Absolutely fantastic. I recommended many family and friends to Matt. Everybody has had a great experience. I have yet found anybody that does not think he is the best. I have used Matt for about 5 years or so and I can't think of a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

DR Upshaw is great I have recomended him to all of my friends and family and found out that many of them already his patients.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2010

Dr. Upshaw was very personable. I am an RN and appreciated his collaborative approach to my medical issue. I feel he is very knowledgable and was thorough in his assessment. After this appointment, he will be my new PCP.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Great doctor, up to date on current research. Personable. Not anything like the last reviewer. I have been seeing Dr. Upshaw since early in his practice.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2007

I felt rushed through my appt. I do not feel that my problem was addressed. Based on the 2nd and 3rd opinions that I received, I was treated with an unneccessary medication. When I contacted his office, I felt that they were unconcerned, and unwilling to acknowledge my concerns. I wouldn't return

flag | Submitted February 12, 2006

Dr. Matthew C. Upshaw's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1998)

GHI