Ratings for Dr. Jennifer R. Raley

First, I wasn't seen until 5:20 for my 4:20 appointment, to which I arrived 20 minutes earlier to expedite things. She didn't care what I had to say about what was wrong with me, didn't smile the entire visit and had no bedside manner...she acted like every word was a struggle and that she didn't know what she was talking about. She made me feel like I was lying about my symptoms to get drugs. All I wanted were some strong antibiotics for my sinus infection. I work in the medical field and this entire visit was APPALLING! And worse still, she was TEACHING a student...let's hope she doesn't pick up any pointers from Dr. Raley!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I missed a yearly checkup because a hurricane rolled in that day. So, I had not seen a Dr. for a (yearly) wellness check up in almost 2 yrs. I was assigned Dr. Raley by the clinic she works at. I told her about a pain I have been having and she wanted an X-ray and then an MRI. I tried to address another issue and she told me "let's deal with one thing at a time" What is that about, more money? She ordered no blood work, mind you I am a new pt.?? My MRI was done last Thursday. I would love the results...but I have heard, NOTHING. I know the results are ready, I called the hospital. On Friday, her staff told me she would be in on Monday. Monday has come and gone, NO call!! I was overcharged and I found that out the next day when I went with my husband for his new pt check up. He really liked his Dr. Staff said I would have to remind THEM, that I have a credit LOL. I would really like another Dr.!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Dr. Raley is the best doc I have ever had. I am willing to drive farther just so I can see her. The scheduling difficulties are only because she is so in demand it is hard to find time with her. I would recommend her to anyone for care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2006

Dr. Jennifer R. Raley's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1991)