Ratings for Dr. Jewell E. Malick

BEWARE! Absolutely rude staff serves as a barricade to the Drs. Receptionist ignored me so long I was late for my appointment and then blamed it on me! Never again!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My appointment with Dr Malick went really well. I do not doubt her knowledge or ability. However, when I had a follow up question, I found the staff impossible to deal with. For over a week, I could not get a call returned, and when it finally was returned, Dr Malick's employee was really condescending and rude. My question regarded what my previous OB/GYN had advised; I really wanted a better understanding of the change in the medication that was prescribed. The staff was really upset that I would even ask such a question or want more information; it was as if they took offense to me seeking more information. After this incident, I thought it would be best for me to seek another OB/GYN. When I picked up my file to take to my new OB/GYN, I saw where the staff had written about my inquiry. It really upset me that there are people so cruel--especially working at a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Just an amazing surgeon, and a wonderfully caring person. Dr. Malick has always made me feel like I'm her only patient - which is amazing in and of itself, because her office is always busy due to the incredible work she and her staff offer. Yes you will probably wait longer in her lobby, but she takes her time and truly engages with her patients. Dr. Malick has been my surgeon twice and my ob/gyn for 15 years, and i can't say enough good things about her knowledge, skill, expertise, professionalism and above all - her amazing heart.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Malick is outstanding. Compassionate and caring. She runs behind schedule though because she is taking her time with each patient. I trust her and her knowledge 200%.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

I was vry impressed w/ this Dr. She listens to me, gives me her undivided attention, answers my ?'s, & made me feel as tho I was her only patient. She is an excellent surgeon (recomended by her peers), compassionate. I will never go to another Dr. nor would I recomend anyone as highly as her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2006

Dr. Jewell E. Malick's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1975)

WellCare Health Plans