Ratings for Dr. Alinaghi Farrokh

I have been a patient for many years and Dr. Farrokh has always given me excellent treatment and advice. Sometimes the wait is longer than other places, but it is well worth it because he spends real time with you. I wish more doctors were like him. I recommend him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Receptionist is rude and condescending, nurses are ok. Wait times are horrendous. Doctor is kind but sometimes dismissive.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Polite, professional. Listen's and responds to all questions. Always gives free samples if available. I never feel rushed when I'm being seen. Sometimes the wait is longer but, worth the wait. I have recommended this Dr.to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

very poor rating for this doctor. needed to find out things form myself. he was not knowledgeable and i think he may be getting sued. made me go for a bunch of needles tests and was not going to give me antibiotics for and obvious infection that could have killed me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2011

Doctor treated me well but did not seem to remember my history. The nurses made me feel welcome, the receptionist made me feel I was bothering her. I had to call myself to get a referral number for the specialist. Time spent with the doctor 5 minutes time spent waiting 90 minutes.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2006

Dr. Alinaghi Farrokh's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1956)

Sask Health