Ratings for Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace

BEWARE!! Dr Anita Nevyas Wallace is a deceitful snake. She is a liar and a snake. She could care less about her patients. She will talk around the truth. She ruined my life and vision forever! Told me, "I will learn to live with it!" With the vision she took away from me when she implanted ICL's into my eyes & took away my vision forever! She could care less. She conveniently lost my records! Do NOT be fooled by this woman. She is a devil in sheep clothing! She has no ethics. No code of honor, nothing!! She will have to answer for ALL of her actions!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've been a patient for a few years now, I only trust Dr. Nevyas-Wallace with my eye care. The office staff has always been pleasant even though it gets quite busy. My Lasik surgery was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm more than grateful my girlfriend recommeded her to me.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

IT is only two days after surgery and I have 20 20 vision. I am a nervous patient and Anita Nevyas-Wallace totally relaxed and reassured me. Thorough and professional. An amazing woman.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011

Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace has the rare combination of truly being a leader in her field, yet focusing totally on me during my visit. She really cares about me, and she is a perfectionist in her surgery. Since my surgery, my vision is now amazing. My 23-year-old niece dropped her key in the grass by her door, and I was the one who spotted it! I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Amazing! These same two sick individuals who have libeled my doctor, Herbert Nevyas, are telling the same lies about his daughter, Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace. Nothing could be further from the truth than what they say. Meet her and you'll see. While she did not do my surgery (her father did mine), I have heard only great things about her. She has developed some of the best and most advanced techniques in eye surgery.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

I believe my (over) 30 visits to Dr. Nevyas due to bad results from LASIK (I was NOT a candidate) was a complete waste. The wait time on most visits was horrific. My complete experience is at lasiksucks4u(dot)com.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace is a highly skilled surgeon, wonderful person and dedicated physician. She has earned and deserves only the highest praise.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

I would not even rate these doctors given the outcome of MY surgery from these doctors. I do not believe they are ethical or honest practitioners! Anita Nevyas is daughter of Herbert Nevyas, so I believe the same should apply to her.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2006

Dr. Anita Nevyas-Wallace's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

• BCBS Arizona