Ratings for Dr. Wilmer Perez

Very bright and caring physician. He took care of my husband who has COPD and diabetes. He was able to prescribe the right medications that no other physician did in the past. I strongly recommend Dr. Perez.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

I saw this MD for a pulmonary problem. He did some tests but he never had a diagnosis. He did not follow my pulse ox I found out later was low. Even with borderline medical tests he had nothing to offer me medically and when I asked a questions about tests, meds and medical problem his attitude made me decide to move on. Avoid this MD for pulmonary problems.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

In short I saw this MD on a pulmonary referral insurance. He did some medical tests that were not normal but said he found nothing wrong. 6 mo later another Pulmonary MD found Hypoxia on Pulse Ox and a need for O2. He had not done pulse Ox in his office. I would not recommend. I wasn't treated wel

flag | Submitted January 16, 2006

Dr. Wilmer Perez's Credentials

• Univ Central De Venezuela, Esc De Med "luis Razetti", Caracas (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO