Ratings for Dr. Akshay D. Desai

Doc returned my overpayment. He is a very honest man.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I used CITRUS HealthCare which Dr. Desai recently began accepting. Dr. Desai took over this practice on Gulf Drive from my most beloved Doctor Luis Guerra who finally retired. I was VERY apprehensive starting with someone new especially after having had the EXCELLENT fortune of being Dr. Guerras patient. However, I found Dr. Desai to be extremely nice and caring. He did not rush you and was willing to answer any questions you have. Since the office staff was still adapting to the new surroundings, it was like watching the Keystone Cops, but I am sure that will change. Leslie, the OFFICE MGR is a LIVING DOLL and a TRUE ASSET to this staff. My Nurse UTA is still there and that helps with making it feel familiar. I have NOTHING BUT WONDERFUL THINGS TO SAY ABOUT DR. DESAI. Dr. Desai and Staff know me as Beverly as LeeAnn is a nickname. I am very happy to be his patient and being a former Nurse, I am VERY PICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr. Desai is going to be a true asset to this community.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

He is very professional. I was treated very well by doctor and staff. He was very caring and knowlagable. I highly recommend him for cardiology and internal medicine.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Akshay D. Desai's Credentials

• Municipal Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1977)

GHI